Send us a Message
If you encounter any errors with MovieCleaner, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I launch MovieCleaner?
- After installing MovieCleaner simply visit a movie page on Netflix or Amazon and as the movie loads, a MovieCleaner popup should appear, letting you know if a closed caption file has been found to populate the filter with.
- What if I don't watch my streaming videos through a web browser on a computer? (For example I watch them through my tablet, phone, or Smart TV).
- Currently MovieCleaner is only available for the standard version of the Chrome Web browser which runs on desktop and laptop computers (not Chrome for Android). We hope in the future to have an app for Android and iOS. Possibly even devices like XBox and PlayStation, but those will be a long way off...
- Does MovieCleaner work with other browsers besides Google Chrome?
- Currently it only works with Chrome. We hope to expand this in the future.